Dog Center Manager
Because You Care is a dog and cat rescue organization that strives to offer the highest standard of care to the rescued animals in our facility and foster homes and the highest level of customer service for potential adoptive families. We are looking for a skilled, self-motivated Dog Center Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will have a love of dogs and share our commitment to delivering exceptional service to both our canine and human clients. We are looking for a candidate who has experience with staff and volunteer management, dog handling, canine behavior assessment and modification, and dog training.
The Dog Center Manager is a part-time position (approximately 30 hours per week), reporting to the Executive Director.
Principle duties include, but are not limited to:
- Managing dog center staff and volunteers
- Performing dog intakes, including managing foster homes and overseeing veterinary care for dogs in our custody
- Performing dog training as needed and creating enrichment programs for each dog in the dog center
- Overseeing all aspects of dog adoptions
- Overseeing the microchipping of all dogs and associated records
- Managing day-to-day dog center operations.
If you feel you would be a good candidate who shares these values and has the vision to perform these duties, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org